Don’t see something you are looking for? Check back often as we are regularly looking for new team members with Teller, Member Service and Lending related experience. To receive email updates on job openings, join Mayo’s talent community and set up your profile to receive automatic email updates when credit union specific jobs become available.
To learn more about positions or to apply visit mayoclinic.org/jobs, and use either the job posting number or “credit union” in the key word search functionality.
Assists members with their transactions, concerns and questions in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner by phone and in person. Operates PC/terminal for entering appropriate information concerning members' records and transactions.
Member Service Representative
The member service representative serves as a liaison between the member and the credit union. Responsible for providing account information, opening and closing of accounts, account ownership changes, purchase and surrender of certificates of deposit, IRAs, notary services, and other services as needed. Professionally handles the member's daily credit union needs. Serves as a backup in the teller and receptionist area.
Chief Financial Officer
Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union
Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union (MEFCU) is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to lead its Finance and Accounting department. The CFO is responsible to the Chief Executive Officer and will work collaboratively with credit union staff, auditors, internal and external vendors, and regulatory examiners. The CFO is responsible for financial records, asset/liability management, investment portfolio, cash management, regulatory compliance, ACH and check processing. The role maintains overall responsibility for the audit/examination process for the credit union. The CFO has responsibility for planning, organizing, implementing, and ensuring all financial activities are in accordance with regulatory requirements and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). This key management position is accountable for the strategic and tactical planning and direction of the department, as well as plans, policies and procedures and annual reporting. This position is an integral part of the senior management team and has oversight and responsibility for all accounting/finance related functions necessary to achieve the credit union's goals and objectives for growth.
Education & Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or a related field is required with a Master's Degree preferred.
- Active CPA licensure preferred. CMA/CIA or other relevant licensure or certifications will be considered.
- Ten or more years of previous credit union/financial institution experience in the accounting/finance area and a broad knowledge of operations, accounting, data processing is required.
- Prior financial experience with institutions with over $500 million in assets or a financial institution that is progressively showing positive year-over-year growth to that level or higher.
- At least 3 years of prior executive management (C-suite) experience is preferred.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in strategic planning, execution, and policy development.
- Strong understanding of local, state, and federal laws that impact credit union operations.
- Proven knowledge of overall credit union fiscal management, including asset/liability management, pricing and budgeting.
- Excellent knowledge of technology; including core data processing systems and financial management software packages.
- Proven understanding of project management principles and experience in planning, organization, and development and a demonstrated ability to present financial data to support business proposals and strategies.
- Experience working with a wide range of people and a strong background in service excellence and credit union philosophy.
MEFCU is an $886 Million financial institution that serves Mayo Clinic employees, retirees, volunteers, students and their family members. Headquartered in Rochester, MN, MEFCU has nine branch offices located in four states (MN, WI, FL and AZ). MEFCU is a growing, industry leading credit union committed and focused on serving the needs of our membership and working collaboratively with our sponsor group. MEFCU provides a complete salary and benefit package. To inquire or apply, please submit your letter of interest, resume and/or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Relocations will be considered. Equal Opportunity Employer.